By Muthu G Mudaliar, MS, MBA, RFC
What are your goals for the future ?
Having a clear vision of a desirable future destination is a must.Clear vision of desirable future will allow your brain to get specific about identifying what stands in the way and forces you to create some higher capability and increase confidence. It must be something you are very passionate and committed with enough time, efforts and resources. You should do enough research on alternatives to support your goals with lots of reasons to answer to yourself “Why you want It”.
Clear Vision also usually includes a time frame in which you are committed to make it real When we use our intuition to help ourselves achieve our long-term goals, one of the two things will happen:
- We get the results we want and achieve our goal or
- We learn the lessons that are required to ultimately reach our goal.
The important thing to observe here is that you cannot loose.
Ask yourself the following questions when Conflict begins?
- Are you happy with your life the way it is, or do you feel a calling for more control over your personal satisfaction and self-fulfillment?
- Would you be willing to trust that what feels intuitively right is really coming from a bigger perspective of who you really are. What you are committed to achieve in your life?
We hear success stories of the people who lost their job or wealth and took a chance to start their own company. If you Start your own company, you can control your career and your life. As an entrepreneur you will take steps do something on the side or full time with a big source of inspiration, creativity and liberating feeling. Learning how to listen to your intuition and invest in yourself to learn new knowledge is a must.
Adventure in life can begin only after you come out of your comfort zone.
The fear of Disapproval: One of the most powerful forces that keeps us from acting on what feels right is the fear of disapproval. If what you felt right conflicted with getting that approval, we often choose to go for the approval rather than take positive steps to overcome the challenges. It requires courage to go from comfort zone into unknown territory of adventure without the approval of others.
The economic failures after 9/11, 2008 or 2021 Covid taught most of us that we are not protected by any one career or company. As we watched our friends and parents lose their jobs, we realized that we need to diversify our skill sets, multiple income sources and rely on ourselves.
What is required to unlock the power is the right mind set and skills that all emerging entrepreneurs possess. Learning how to listen to your intuition & being able to sense what feels intuitively right can be a challenge. You cannot control what is happening to you, but you will have more control on how to react to face the challenges and win.
Pain is real but Suffering is optional. Proper habits, persistence, optimism and discipline will help you. WHAT you want is clear vision of desirable future will allow your brain to get specific about identifying what stands in the way and forces you to create some higher capability and increase confidence. It must be something you are very passionate and committed with enough time, efforts.
HOW to achieve what you want from your experience and not discouraged by the fear of unknown. You will discover HOW If you commit enough time, effort and resources. Identify individuals who have already achieved WHAT you want and learn their habits, experience and achievements. You do not have to re-invent the wheels. Please read the books, watch videos from thought leaders like Brian Tracy and watch the Movie“Maximum Achievement“ to Learn the 7 secrets of success.
4 PILLARS OF WEALTH: 1.Money, 2. Health, 3. Happiness and 4. Wisdom.
- MONEY is something you earn from your profession, your investments and inheritance, It is essential that everyone has sufficient money to provide the food on the table, roof over your head, clothes to cover your body and make a living with a lifestyle you want. Divorces and suicides are common among wealthy. Money is not a requirement to nurture healthy and happy relationships.
- HEALTH is very important to enjoy wealth. You have to eat right, exercise regularly and have healthy habits. Abusing body with excessive simple pleasures and bad relationships can bring misery, sickness, disabilities and pre-mature death.
- HAPPINESS can truly be achieved only with loving relationship with your kids, spouse, parents and respect from your community of friends you have. Abusing money and authority can bring mistrust and misery. You also need wisdom to nurture happy relationships and manage money with trusted advisors.
- WISDOM is the most important pillar and more difficult one to achieve than all other pillars. Wisdom is to strike a proper balance in making money, maintain health and nurture relationships. Wisdom is to know that we have more control only on our efforts but not in achieving desired results. Wisdom is to capitalize our talents, knowledge and strength to focus our efforts on tasks on hand. Wisdom is to know what we can change and what we cannot change given the challenges we face everyday.
Muthu G Mudaliar email@example.com 1-732-277-5242
Muthu G Mudaliar MS, MBA, RFC
Registered Financial Consultant
Team Based Model Consultant
732-277-5242 (Mobile) | 469-362-1139 (Office)
Getting together is the Progress.
Working Together is Success.