Social ads on Facebook:
Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform, with one of the largest user bases (especially when you add in WhatsApp, Instagram, and Messenger.) their advertising platform is solid and reliable. Aside from having an enormous potential audience, it has the advantage of being extremely visual and offering multiple and detailed segmentation options, from demographics to lookalike audiences.
If you’re new to advertising on Instagram or even Facebook, here’s how to get started.
- Create a Business Page & Profile. You must have a Facebook Page to run ads and create a free Business Profile on Instagram.
- Set Up Ad. Select your ad objective, target audience, and ad format within Ads Manager.
- Determine Budget.
How Do Instagram and Facebook ads work?
Facebook and Instagram campaigns can use the same photos or video across both platforms or are unique and creative for each.
When you’re ready to use Facebook and Instagram ads together, either add Instagram to an existing campaign by editing the ad set’s Placement settings or set up a new campaign across both platforms.
But how much does it cost to advertise on Facebook? And is the cost of Facebook ads worth it for your business?
- A Facebook ads expert can only give you a recommended budget, but not the true cost of running the ads. That is because Facebook ads pricing differs based on several factors – and because of the Facebook ad auction feature.
- Facebook still holds the largest number of users among all social platforms. The social media giant reported 1.82 billion daily active users and 2.74 billion monthly active users in October 2020, which corresponds to a 12 percent increase year over year.
- Its massive population ensures that you’ll find your target audience on the platform.
- It has low budget thresholds for Facebook advertising cost in terms of cost-per-click (Facebook ads CPC) and cost-per-1000-impressions (Facebook ads CPM), among other factors, that make it more cost-effective for small businesses as well as large enterprises to scale.
- It offers superior targeting options, which allows any Facebook advertising company or Facebook advertising expert to get granular with who they want to see their ads.
- It owns Instagram, making it easier for a Facebook ads company to reach younger audiences through cross-channel marketing using the Facebook for Business platform.
- Advertising only works if you get in front of your audience. With Facebook being the undisputed leader in social media, it’s easy to say that your audience, no matter how niche, is on Facebook.
Inside the Facebook Business Suite lies an important tool that manages your Facebook ads: the aptly named Facebook Ads Manager. Through the Ads Manager tool, you can:
- Create and set up Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
- Create and manage ads and ad sets
- Manage your Facebook ads budget by minimizing Facebook ads CPC and Facebook ads CPM
- Optimize Facebook ads and ad campaigns through better targeting
- A/B test Facebook ad campaigns
- View insights on campaign performance
Types of Facebook Ads:
From inside the Facebook Ads Manager app, you can build different types of ads depending on your campaign objectives. Your choices include:
- Image ads
- Video ads
- Video poll
- Instant experience
- Slideshow ads
- Lead ads
- Dynamic ads
- Messenger ads
- Stories ads
- Playable ads
Advertising your business on Facebook is one of the best ways to establish your brand as an industry leader. Using Facebook’s ad platform, you don’t have to be a Facebook advertising agency to gain access to a wider audience.
You can use special tools Facebook offers, to maximize ad placement by optimizing your bidding strategy. But setting an optimized budget can be complicated. Without the proper knowledge and expertise, you might end up
- With an underperforming ad,
- Overspend on your campaign or
- End up spending way too much with little results.
So work with an experienced Facebook ads agency, to help you build optimized campaigns.
Social Ads on Instagram:
Instagram, as an extremely visual social media, users are inclined to consume a large quantity and variety of posts.
To take maximum advantage of Instagram’s potential, find examples of Instagram advertising that you would like to emulate and focus on optimizing your images and videos.
Why You Should Use Instagram Ads:
There are many reasons why your business should take advantage of Instagram ads. Here are some convincing stats from the latest Hootsuite blog:
- More than a billion people use Instagram for business every month.
- Instagram reaches over 140 million users in the United States alone.
- An average Instagram user spends 30 minutes a day on the app.
- More than 80 percent of people use Instagram to look for products, brands, or services.
- Ninety percent of Instagram users follow a brand or a business.
- Four million businesses use Instagram Story ads every month.
- No matter what goal you have, from growing your followers to attracting new leads, Instagram ads can bring you faster, more accurate results.
How much are Instagram ads for a business like yours?
- It’s something to consider because the beauty of Instagram ads is that any business owner can run a campaign.
- The process is fairly straightforward, and you can set the budget as low or as high as you want. you can then allot an amount according to your budget.
- When setting up Instagram ads, you have the option to set a daily budget, which ensures you stick to your budget and avoid paying more.
- No matter how much Instagram ads cost, you can always set your budget with a fixed amount.
Don’t Miss These Special Features On Instagram:
- People who have an active profile on Instagram don’t take very long to find your businesses.
- They just have to browse through the content their existing customers post using hashtags.
- This feature allows them to interact with one another in a manner not possible on other sites. In the process, they come to know what you’re trying to sell to the public.
- Some of them may even get interested in your products. This enables you to expand your market reach without much effort.
- you can make specific modifications to your content.
- You can even change what you upload on this channel for your target audience.
- This can enable you to get the type of results you’re looking for. You can’t do this on other social media networking platforms. This is something you need to be aware of.